Disputes between business owners and directors can have a devastating impact on your business. We will handle this as efficiently and delicately as possible.
Whether you are a shareholder, a company, a director or a partner with a genuine grievance, or are on the receiving end of a claim, disputes within your business can have a devastating impact.
Actions by minority shareholders has resulted in an enormous amount of litigation. We advise minority shareholders, companies and business owners on these disputes.
When you need urgent action we are quick and decisive. Where more strategic input is required, we will offer you pragmatic thoughtful solutions to avoid a dispute or mitigate risk, with advice that is clear, concise and commercial.
Our dedicated business dispute lawyers provide a range of business disputes services including:
- Asset Recovery
- Contract Disputes
- Company Recovery & Insolvency
- Company Restoration Advice
- Director Disputes
- Disputes with Co-owners
- Debt Recovery
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- LLP & Partnership Disputes
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Shareholder Disputes / Partnership Disputes
- Winding Up Petitions
Is the dispute worth it?
Would you like a Free Legal Cost Benefit Analysis for your business dispute?
This service is only available for business disputes.
The report is prepared after a limited review of a small number of papers. Its objective is to give you an early assessment of the case so that you can decide whether to deal with it yourself going forward or instruct us on a proper basis so that a detailed assessment with full legal advice can then be provided.
Request a video call, phone call or a meeting in person with one of our business disputes experts...
Phew !! What a relief to get this matter finally over with. I cannot thank your dispute resolution team enough for all your help. Once again it was a pleasure dealing with you and should we ever have the misfortune to have to use your services, I would be very confident making that choice.
Business Disputes Team
- All departments
- Agricultural Law
- Co Co - Employee Share Schemes
- Co Co - Recovery & Insolvency
- Co Co - Restructuring
- Co Co Corporate Governance
- Co Co Corporate lending
- Co Co Financial Services
- Co Co Franchising
- Co Co GDPR
- Co Co in-house legal support
- Co Co International Contracts
- Co Co M&A's
- Co Co MBOs & MBIs
- Co Co Partnership and LLPs
- Co Co Regulatory, Compliance & Competition
- Co Co Shareholders Agreements
- Co Co Terms and Conditions
- Co Co- Intellectual Property
- CoCo - Banking and Finance
- CoCo - New Businsess
- CoCo Competition Law
- CoCo Consumer Law
- CoCo Data Protection - Marketing
- CoCo Data, IT & Technology
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Corporate & Commercial
- Corporate Law
- Debt Recovery
- Dispute Resolution
- Disputes - Business
- Disputes - Declarations of trust
- Disputes - Probate and inheritance
- Disputes - Professional negligence
- Disputes - Restrictive Covenants
- Disputes - Shareholders & Partnership
- Disputes - Tenants in Residential Property
- Disputes - Wills, trusts & probate disputes
- Disputes and Small Claims
- Disputes Construction
- Disputes with Co-owners
- Employee - Termination
- Employer - Termination
- Employment - Business protection
- Employment - Collective consultations
- Employment - Contracts, services, consultancy
- Employment - Employee benefits
- Employment - Employee Procedures
- Employment - Equality, discrimination and harassment
- Employment - Family Friendly Rights
- Employment - GDPR and Data Protection
- Employment - Post employment obligations
- Employment - Redundancy & Reorganisation
- Employment - Settlement Agreements
- Employment - Tribunal Claims
- Employment - TUPE
- Employment - Wages, holiday and sick pay
- Employment - Workers rights
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Estate Administration
- Expat Legal Services
- Family Law
- Financial Services
- Help to Buy
- Immigration law
- International Legal Services
- Key Property Contacts
- Land and Property Disputes
- Land, development and construction
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Licensing Law
- Money, Tax and Inheritance
- New Build Conveyancing
- Private Wealth and Inheritance
- Professional Negligence
- Property Finance
- Property Law
- Residential Property
- Residential Property - Completions
- Residential Property - Shared Ownership
- Trainee Solicitor
- Wills, Trusts & Probate
Latest News & Insights
This podcast will help businesses to avoid filing mistakes that can be costly further down the line and have a negative impact on the company.
The Ministry of Justice announce its plans to impose compulsory civil mediation for all proceedings allocated to the small claims track.
This podcast explains how transferring company shares is not as simple as you may think, and the processes you should follow.
Award winning legal advice
We are solicitors in Camberley, Wokingham and London. In 2019, Herrington Carmichael won ‘Property Law Firm of the Year’ at the Thames Valley Business Magazines Property Awards, ‘Best Medium Sized Business’ at the Surrey Heath Business Awards and we were named IR Global’s ‘Member of the Year’. We are ranked as a Leading Firm 2023 by Legal 500 and Alistair McArthur is ranked in Chambers 2022.