Our Construction Disputes team is dedicated to helping you when disputes arise.
Investing in any construction project is a huge commitment. Unfortunately it is very common that disputes arise within this sector. Work might not have been carried out properly, or has taken longer than expected.
What you need is proper advice from the start of a dispute. We can provide you with an early assessment of your contract and your dispute to advise you on the merits of your claim. We will also provide you with comprehensive advice if you are on the receiving end of a construction claim.
We provide a full range of construction services both to those within the construction industry and to those using construction companies in the commercial sector.
Our services include disputes concerning:
- late or defective construction work;
- terminations of construction contracts.
Often construction disputes can be resolved or avoided entirely, and we will work with you to explore and engage in correspondence, negotiation and other formal means of resolution. This might be through arbitration, mediation, court action or adjudication.
You can rely on us to deliver results in a cost-effective, innovative and dynamic manner. Our clients describe us as hugely savvy with bags of experience in this area.
Construction Disputes Team
- All departments
- Agricultural Law
- Banking and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Competition Law
- Consumer Law
- Corporate - MBOs & MBIs
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Law
- Corporate lending
- Data, IT & Technology
- Debt Recovery
- Dispute Resolution
- Disputes - Business
- Disputes - Declarations of trust
- Disputes - Probate and inheritance
- Disputes - Professional negligence
- Disputes - Restrictive Covenants
- Disputes - Shareholders & Partnership
- Disputes - Tenants in Residential Property
- Disputes - Wills, trusts & probate disputes
- Disputes and Small Claims
- Disputes Construction
- Disputes with Co-owners
- Employee - Termination
- Employer - Termination
- Employment - Business protection
- Employment - Collective consultations
- Employment - Contracts, services, consultancy
- Employment - Employee benefits
- Employment - Employee Procedures
- Employment - Equality, discrimination and harassment
- Employment - Family Friendly Rights
- Employment - GDPR and Data Protection
- Employment - Post employment obligations
- Employment - Redundancy & Reorganisation
- Employment - Settlement Agreements
- Employment - Tribunal Claims
- Employment - TUPE
- Employment - Wages, holiday and sick pay
- Employment - Workers rights
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Estate Administration
- Expat Legal Services
- Family Law
- Financial Services
- Help to Buy
- Immigration law
- Intellectual Property
- International Legal Services
- Key Property Contacts
- Land and Property Disputes
- Land, development and construction
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Licensing Law
- Money, Tax and Inheritance
- New Build Conveyancing
- New Businsess
- Private Wealth and Inheritance
- Professional Negligence
- Property Finance
- Property Law
- Recovery & Insolvency
- Regulatory, Compliance & Competition
- Residential Property
- Residential Property - Completions
- Residential Property - Shared Ownership
- Terms and Conditions
Latest news & insights
The embargo on evicting commercial tenants who have failed to pay their rent has now been extended to 25 March 2022.
The government announce the rent moratorium on landlords taking action against its commercial tenants has been extended until 25 March 2022.
Have you been cut out of your parents Will or your partner’s Will when you expected to receive something?