Our Immigration team specialists provide our clients with up to date advice on the ever changing UK Immigration laws.
The team are experienced in the ever changing world of immigration law and provide advice on immigration, asylum for both British and European Nationals.
Brexit has created a cloud of uncertainty around immigration law and the impact it will have going forward – we are here to help you understand what has changed and how you can plan or prepare. Meet with one of our specialist immigration lawyers to fully understand what you may need to do.
Our immigration legal services:
New Immigration System 2020:
On 28th January 2020 the Migration Advisory Committee (MAC) published its report to the Home Secretary on a points-based immigration system. The government is currently considering the report’s recommendations before setting out further details on the UK’s future immigration system.
If you would like to be kept up to date as the New Immigration System is developed and takes shape sign up for regular updates.
Brexit impact on Immigration
Latest news & insights
We are pleased to provide you with the Herrington Carmichael employment law update for September 2020.
As a result of COVID-19, many employers are considering making changes to employees’ terms…
As a response to COVID-19, UKVI is amending the way that it processes applications. In some cases, UKVI is allowing biometrics…
We are pleased to provide you with the Herrington Carmichael employment law update for August 2020.
Following a new case, employers should be aware that there does not necessarily need to be the prospect of a financial compensation…
On 25 July 2020, just as the August holiday season was arriving, the Foreign Office re-imposed a mandatory 14-day quarantine period…
Clients of Herrington Carmichael LLP ‘always receive a consistently high level of service’ from the immigration team, which is praised for its ‘excellent knowledge of immigration law and the procedures and processes behind it, ensuring that all avenues are considered so as to mitigate against any risks’. The practice has cultivated a firm following among employers nationwide, who regularly instruct the firm on licence application compliance, Brexit-related immigration issues, and ongoing compliance with sponsor duties and recruitment of migrant workers, among other matters.
- All departments
- Agricultural Law
- Banking and Finance
- Business Disputes
- Commercial Law
- Competition Law
- Construction disputes
- Consumer Law
- Corporate - MBOs & MBIs
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Law
- Corporate lending
- Data, IT & Technology
- Debt Recovery
- Disputes - Declarations of trust
- Disputes - Land and Property
- Disputes - Probate and inheritance
- Disputes - Professional negligence
- Disputes - Restrictive Covenants
- Disputes - Shareholders & Partnership
- Disputes - Tenants in Residential Property
- Disputes - Wills, trusts & probate disputes
- Disputes and Small Claims
- Disputes with Co-owners
- Employee - Termination
- Employer - Termination
- Employment - Business protection
- Employment - Collective consultations
- Employment - Contracts, services, consultancy
- Employment - Employee benefits
- Employment - Employee Procedures
- Employment - Equality, discrimination and harassment
- Employment - Family Friendly Rights
- Employment - GDPR and Data Protection
- Employment - Post employment obligations
- Employment - Redundancy & Reorganisation
- Employment - Settlement Agreements
- Employment - Tribunal Claims
- Employment - TUPE
- Employment - Wages, holiday and sick pay
- Employment - Workers rights
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Estate Administration
- Expat Legal Services
- Family Law
- Financial Services
- Immigration law
- Intellectual Property
- International Legal Services
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Licensing Law
- Money, Tax and Inheritance
- New Businsess
- Property Law
- Recovery & Insolvency
- Regulatory, Compliance & Competition
- Residential Property - Completions
- Residential Property - Conveyancing
- Residential Property - Shared Ownership
- Residential Property – Help to Buy
- Residential Property – New Build
- Wills, Trusts and Probate
Our pricing guides
Our pricing guides are for standard services and may be subject to increases where an individual case requires non-standard services. All prices are in Sterling (£) and VAT will be charged on top of the price at the applicable rate.
Price estimates for all other services are calculated once we know more about your individual case. Contact us for more information.
Award winning legal advice
We are solicitors in Camberley, Wokingham and London. In 2019, Herrington Carmichael won ‘Property Law Firm of the Year’ at the Thames Valley Business Magazines Property Awards, ‘Best Medium Sized Business’ at the Surrey Heath Business Awards and we were named IR Global’s ‘Member of the Year’. We are ranked as a Leading Firm 2020 by Legal 500 and Alistair McArthur is ranked in Chambers 2020.