Property Law Services
Award Winning Property Lawyers
Our property law team were named ‘Property Law Firm of the Year’ at the Thames Valley Property Awards in 2019, after being ‘Highly commened’ in 2018.
Property Law for business
Our practical legal expertise means we are able to provide a full range of commercial property services. Some of our biggest clients include property developers, banks, property investors, commercial tenants and landowners.
Property Law for you
Our property team is one of the largest and most experienced in the region. Our professionals provide a specialist service across a range of practice areas. We are panel solicitors for many UK developers and housing associations.
Key Property Contacts
- All departments
- Agricultural Law
- Co Co - Recovery & Insolvency
- Co Co Corporate Governance
- Co Co Corporate lending
- Co Co Financial Services
- Co Co Franchising
- Co Co GDPR
- Co Co in-house legal support
- Co Co International Contracts
- Co Co M&A's
- Co Co MBOs & MBIs
- Co Co Partnership and LLPs
- Co Co Regulatory, Compliance & Competition
- Co Co Shareholders Agreements
- Co Co Terms and Conditions
- Co Co- Intellectual Property
- CoCo - Banking and Finance
- CoCo - New Businsess
- CoCo Competition Law
- CoCo Consumer Law
- CoCo Data Protection - Marketing
- CoCo Data, IT & Technology
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Corporate & Commercial
- Corporate Law
- Debt Recovery
- Dispute Resolution
- Disputes - Business
- Disputes - Declarations of trust
- Disputes - Probate and inheritance
- Disputes - Professional negligence
- Disputes - Restrictive Covenants
- Disputes - Shareholders & Partnership
- Disputes - Tenants in Residential Property
- Disputes - Wills, trusts & probate disputes
- Disputes and Small Claims
- Disputes Construction
- Disputes with Co-owners
- Employee - Termination
- Employee Share Schemes
- Employer - Termination
- Employment - Business protection
- Employment - Collective consultations
- Employment - Contracts, services, consultancy
- Employment - Employee benefits
- Employment - Employee Procedures
- Employment - Equality, discrimination and harassment
- Employment - Family Friendly Rights
- Employment - GDPR and Data Protection
- Employment - Post employment obligations
- Employment - Redundancy & Reorganisation
- Employment - Settlement Agreements
- Employment - Tribunal Claims
- Employment - TUPE
- Employment - Wages, holiday and sick pay
- Employment - Workers rights
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Estate Administration
- Expat Legal Services
- Family Law
- Financial Services
- Help to Buy
- Immigration law
- International Legal Services
- Key Property Contacts
- Land and Property Disputes
- Land, development and construction
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Licensing Law
- Money, Tax and Inheritance
- New Build Conveyancing
- Private Wealth and Inheritance
- Professional Negligence
- Property Finance
- Property Law
- Residential Property
- Residential Property - Completions
- Residential Property - Shared Ownership
- Wills, Trusts & Probate
As the firm is part of the highly selective IR Global Professional Services Network, we are able to seamlessly collaborate with law firms across multiple jurisdictions.
The members of IR Global awarded us ‘Gold Member’ status in 2019 as a result of our international access and ability to provide a full legal service to our clients.
Latest Property news & insights
Your landlord’s consent is usually required prior to alterations, which is typically documented in a Licence for Alterations.
The default position is that commercial properties are exempt from VAT. This means that the purchase or leasing of the property would not attract VAT on the purchase price or rent.
Biodiversity Net Gain is an approach to development and planning which aims to leave the natural environment in a measurably better state than beforehand.
The Bank of England’s interest rate has been increasing. In May, the Bank of England’s base interest rate would rise from 0.5% to 1%.
The 28th of April 2022 saw one of the biggest legislative changes to the UK building industry in close to 40 years. The Building Safety Act 2022 (“the Act”) received Royal assent, meaning it is now an act of Parliament and has come into force as law (albeit many of...
There are lots of costs for a tenant considering taking a commercial lease. But what are the dangers of not taking legal advice?
We are required by the Solicitors Regulation Authority to publish certain pricing information. Please contact us for an accurate fee proposal based on your particular facts and circumstances.
Award winning legal advice
We are solicitors in Camberley, Wokingham and London. In 2019, Herrington Carmichael won ‘Property Law Firm of the Year’ at the Thames Valley Business Magazines Property Awards, ‘Best Medium Sized Business’ at the Surrey Heath Business Awards and we were named IR Global’s ‘Member of the Year’. We are ranked as a Leading Firm 2022 by Legal 500 and Alistair McArthur is ranked in Chambers 2021.