New Build Conveyancing
At Herrington Carmichael we have a team of dealing solely with new build conveyancing. Our specialist team have vast experience with newly built properties, regularly dealing with schemes like Help to Buy and Shared Ownership.
Our residential property team’s reputation advising on new build conveyancing has seen a huge increase in recent years as we have been appointed as panel solicitors for the likes of Cala Homes, Croudace, Bellway, Bovis, Barratt, Linden Homes, David Wilson Homes, Radian and more . We can also help if you require specialist property information regarding:
Our strength across residential development, commercial investment property and real estate finance is shown through our growing list of over 40 active regional house builders and national developers.
Our teams are very experienced and can answer all of your property needs, from plot sales through to purchase of your brand new home.
Enter your email address for legal updates on Property & Construction Law.
Latest news & insights
The government reveal new plan to make developers and companies pay to fix the cladding crisis stemming from the Grenfell tower disaster.
A tenant who wants to assign (transfer) their lease must check its terms to see whether or not this is permitted.
Are you buying or selling a property affected by Japanese knotweed? Or perhaps you have bought a house that since discovered Japanese knotweed?…
There are two routes to extending a lease. In this article we explain the pros and cons of a non statutory and statutory lease extension.
Property Solicitors must be alert to ‘alarm bells’ during property transactions and carry out rigorous due diligence to ensure the client is the true owner.
One of the reasons conveyancing solicitors carry out stringent identification checks and searches is to prevent fraud.
We are required by the Solicitors Regulation Authority to publish certain pricing information. Please contact us for an accurate fee proposal based on your particular facts and circumstances.
New Build Conveyancing Team
- All departments
- Agricultural Law
- CoCo - Banking and Finance
- CoCo - New Businsess
- CoCo Competition Law
- CoCo Consumer Law
- CoCo Data Protection - Marketing
- CoCo Data, IT & Technology
- Commercial - Terms and Conditions
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Corporate - Intellectual Property
- Corporate - MBOs & MBIs
- Corporate & Commercial
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Insolvency
- Corporate Law
- Corporate lending
- Debt Recovery
- Dispute Resolution
- Disputes - Business
- Disputes - Declarations of trust
- Disputes - Probate and inheritance
- Disputes - Professional negligence
- Disputes - Restrictive Covenants
- Disputes - Shareholders & Partnership
- Disputes - Tenants in Residential Property
- Disputes - Wills, trusts & probate disputes
- Disputes and Small Claims
- Disputes Construction
- Disputes with Co-owners
- Employee - Termination
- Employer - Termination
- Employment - Business protection
- Employment - Collective consultations
- Employment - Contracts, services, consultancy
- Employment - Employee benefits
- Employment - Employee Procedures
- Employment - Equality, discrimination and harassment
- Employment - Family Friendly Rights
- Employment - GDPR and Data Protection
- Employment - Post employment obligations
- Employment - Redundancy & Reorganisation
- Employment - Settlement Agreements
- Employment - Tribunal Claims
- Employment - TUPE
- Employment - Wages, holiday and sick pay
- Employment - Workers rights
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Estate Administration
- Expat Legal Services
- Family Law
- Financial Services
- Help to Buy
- Immigration law
- International Legal Services
- Key Property Contacts
- Land and Property Disputes
- Land, development and construction
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Licensing Law
- Money, Tax and Inheritance
- New Build Conveyancing
- Private Wealth and Inheritance
- Professional Negligence
- Property Finance
- Property Law
- Recovery & Insolvency
- Regulatory, Compliance & Competition
- Residential Property
- Residential Property - Completions
- Residential Property - Shared Ownership
- Wills, Trusts & Probate
Award winning legal advice
We are solicitors in Camberley, Wokingham and London. In 2019, Herrington Carmichael won ‘Property Law Firm of the Year’ at the Thames Valley Business Magazines Property Awards, ‘Best Medium Sized Business’ at the Surrey Heath Business Awards and we were named IR Global’s ‘Member of the Year’. We are ranked as a Leading Firm 2022 by Legal 500 and Alistair McArthur is ranked in Chambers 2021.