Tier 1 Entrepreneur route
This category closed to new applicants on 29 March 2019.
We can offer the following advice and assistance to those individuals that have already been granted leave in this category:
- Entry clearance applications will only be accepted from applicants who have held Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) in the last 12 months.
- Leave to remain applications will only be accepted from applicants who were last granted Tier 1 Entrepreneur
- Dependants can still apply to join applicants who have obtained leave for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
- Extension applications for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrants will remain open until 5th August 2023
- If you have switched from Tier 1 (Graduate entrepreneur) to Tier 1 Entrepreneur before 5th July 2021 extensions can be obtained until 2025 and settlement until 2027.
How we can help
We have extensive experience of preparing successful Tier 1 applications on behalf of our clients. We pride ourselves on the presentation of our applications to the Home Office. You can be assured that your application process will be managed in a professional and organised manner.
Latest news & insights
Pregnancy discrimination case highlights that the UK should be doing more to promote maternity and paternity-friendly working environments.
Employment Tribunal held that a man had faced sex-related harassment after he was called “bald” during an argument at work.
Our team explains the process around insolvency, looking at transactions at an undervalue, looking at case examples where this might happen and what happens if transactions at an undervalue are discovered.
Award winning legal advice
We are solicitors in Camberley, Wokingham and London. In 2019, Herrington Carmichael won ‘Property Law Firm of the Year’ at the Thames Valley Business Magazines Property Awards, ‘Best Medium Sized Business’ at the Surrey Heath Business Awards and we were named IR Global’s ‘Member of the Year’. We are ranked as a Leading Firm 2022 by Legal 500 and Alistair McArthur is ranked in Chambers 2021.