How to handle Flexible Working Requests
24th November @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
Join the Herrington Carmichael employment team for a free training session covering the process for handling a flexible working request and the risks of discrimination claims associated with rejecting a request.
The session will cover:
- An overview of the statutory process for making a request, including the process and who is eligible
- The grounds on which a request can be refused
- The types of claims which can arise and how to handle those
- How to consider a flexible working request from higher risk categories of employees including, parents and carers and disabled employees
- An overview and explanation of the law surrounding discrimination and the claims which can result if a request is incorrectly handled or rejected
There will be time for questions and an opportunity to share experiences and best practice.
This session is aimed at those in HR and management positions who need to enhance or refresh their knowledge of this area.