Terri Warren joined Herrington Carmichael as an Associate in February 2017. She qualified as a solicitor in 2009 and has always specialised in property law. Before joining Herrington Carmichael, Terri worked for Perrin Myddelton Solicitors acting for both Housing Association and developer clients.
Terri has experience in all aspects of property law including residential and mixed use development and regeneration work and property finance. Her work includes site acquisitions for both Housing Association clients and developers on the acquisition of sites for the provision of affordable housing and reporting to funders on financing schemes.
All aspects of development work including sale and purchase agreements and development agreements, especially affordable housing agreements, Planning and Infrastructure Agreements.
Experience | Recent Projects
- Acting for a developer on the onward sale of parcels of land (on a number of sites) to various affordable housing providers pursuant to the terms of golden brick land agreements and development agreements.
- Acted on a £17 million pound site acquisition in Surrey for residential development and completing the ancillary site documentation – including the Section 38 Agreement and Section 104 Agreement.
- Acting on behalf of a developer in the mortgaging of a number of large residential sites to a well known commercial lender.
- Drafting and completing the transfer of part of a complex site pursuant to the terms of a collaboration agreement between two well known national developers.
- Acting on behalf of a developer to acquire a site pursuant to the terms of a conditional contract including dealing with a utility company to vary the route of existing apparatus on site.
Interests and Hobbies
Terri is a member of the local hockey club and enjoys keeping fit by running regularly. She also enjoys watching cricket and rugby and travelled to Australia in July 2013 to watch The Lions vs Australia. Terri also enjoys travelling and cooking.