Rebecca joined Herrington Carmichael when Bonnetts Solicitors were acquired in March 2022.
Rebecca is an experienced and technical property lawyer and handles a range of residential property matters for both individual and corporate clients, including matters concerning rural and equestrian land.
Rebecca regularly acts for high net worth and high-profile clients and prides herself on a quality service. Rebecca understands each of her clients varying needs and is dedicated to delivering results and getting the deal done.
Rebecca is a member of the Agricultural Law Association and a Commissioner for Oaths.
Experience | Key Projects
- Acting on the £3 million + purchase of a grade II listed property in St Albans with 5 acres, stabling and equestrian facilities
- Acting on the £3 million + sale of a property on the St Georges Hill estate in Weybridge involving a conditional contract and subsequent contract variations
- Acting on the £3 million + sale of a property on the Wentworth Estate in Virginia Water involving an Exclusivity Agreement and conditional contract
- Acting on the £4 million + sale in Central London with 20-day exchange deadline
- Acting on the purchase of 10 + new build properties of values between £1 and £2 million (off plan and build complete) on a Development in Ascot
- Acting on the £6 million + sale of a property in Ascot with 28-day exchange deadline
- Acting on the £4 million + purchase of a property in Sevenoaks with the application of Stamp Duty Relief and 20-day exchange deadline
Interests and hobbies
Rebecca grew up in Oxfordshire and is a keen enthusiast for all countryside and equestrian pursuits. Rebecca also enjoys fitness, fine dining and socialising with family and friends.
Latest Insights - sign up to our Emailers
Our Emailers will bring you the latest news and insights from our legal teams as we look at the key talking points in life and in law.
Our insights will include articles, podcast discussion and information about our events and services.
You can sign up to as many as you wish and you can opt out at any time.
Sign up to our Emailers
Award winning legal advice
Herrington Carmichael offers legal advice to UK and International businesses as well as individuals and families. Rated as a ‘Leading Firm 2023’ by the legal directory Legal 500 and listed in The Times ‘Best Law Firms 2023’. Herrington Carmichael has offices in London, Farnborough, Reading, and Ascot.