Michelle LamberthSenior Paralegal, Corporate and Commercial Law
Senior Paralegal, Corporate and Commercial Law
t: 0118 989 9706
m: 07825 091 358
Corporate Governance / Company Secretarial, Due Diligence Management, Bank Security documentation.
Michelle is a Specialist Paralegal Practitioner – Company Law (UWE) and a Fellow of the Institute of Paralegals. Michelle also holds the ICSA Certificate in Company Secretarial Practice and Share Registration Practice (ICSA Cert).
Experience | Key projects
Company Secretarial Support
- for share buy-backs, share allotments with EMI options, and corporate reorganisations.
- for acquisitions and sales of companies.
- Management of on-line datarooms and due diligence management for share and asset acquisitions and disposals
- Incorporating limited companies and limited liability partnerships
- Provision of corporate governance support for a large range of companies including PLCs
- Provision of registered office and SAIL address services for companies ranging from start ups to PLCs
- Preparation of board minutes and shareholder’s resolutions
- Drafting and co-ordination of bank security documentation to include supporting corporate governance requirements.
I wish to thank all at Herrington-Carmichael for their prompt and brilliant service. From the outset my case was treated with complete understanding. The legal advice was clear, accurate, and forceful. The lawyers extended themselves to resolve the issues with exceptional celerity and solved a difficult and contentious matter to our complete satisfaction. This was a very model of legal guidance.
– Jeremy Adler, Director
I am a director/adviser to two property management companies, both have been clients of Michelle and the team at H&C for around 10 years. Both of my companies have been very well served and advised during this period. Matters dealt with promptly and efficiently I am happy to recommend them.
– David Gekernter, Director, Management Company
We have worked with Michelle for almost 10 years during which time she has supported us with the corporate secretarial matters of our clients. As our practice has expanded so too has our work with Michelle. Working with a primarily Japanese client base we require extreme attention to detail and very fast turn-around. Michelle has showed herself to be excellent in both regards.
– Jean-Philippe Snelling, FCA
Award winning legal advice
Herrington Carmichael offers legal advice to UK and International businesses as well as individuals and families. Rated as a ‘Leading Firm 2023’ by the legal directory Legal 500 and listed in The Times ‘Best Law Firms 2023’. Herrington Carmichael has offices in London, Farnborough, Reading, and Ascot.
Brennan House, Farnborough Aerospace Centre Business Park, Farnborough, GU14 6XR
Reading (Appointment only)
The Abbey, Abbey Gardens, Abbey Street, Reading RG1 3BA
Ascot (Appointment only)
102, Berkshire House, 39-51 High Street, Ascot, Berkshire SL5 7HY
London (Appointment only)
60 St Martins Lane, Covent Garden, London WC2N 4JS
Commercial Property Lawyers
Dispute Resolution Lawyers
Divorce & Family Lawyers
Immigration Law Services
Private Wealth & Inheritance Lawyers
Startups & New Business Lawyers
Please be aware that we have no plans to change our bank details. If you receive any indication that any of our bank details have changed please contact us before sending us any funds. We take no responsibility for monies you transfer into the wrong bank account.
© 2023 Herrington Carmichael LLP. Registered in England and Wales company number OC322293.
Herrington Carmichael LLP is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with registration number 446245.