Corporate Governance / Company Secretarial, Due Diligence Management, Bank Security documentation.
Michelle is a Specialist Paralegal Practitioner – Company Law (UWE) and a Fellow of the Institute of Paralegals. Michelle also holds the ICSA Certificate in Company Secretarial Practice and Share Registration Practice (ICSA Cert).
Experience | Key projects
Company Secretarial Support
- for share buy-backs, share allotments with EMI options, and corporate reorganisations.
- for acquisitions and sales of companies.
- Management of on-line datarooms and due diligence management for share and asset acquisitions and disposals
- Incorporating limited companies and limited liability partnerships
- Provision of corporate governance support for a large range of companies including PLCs
- Provision of registered office and SAIL address services for companies ranging from start ups to PLCs
- Preparation of board minutes and shareholder’s resolutions
- Drafting and co-ordination of bank security documentation to include supporting corporate governance requirements.
I am a director/adviser to two property management companies, both have been clients of Michelle and the team at H&C for around 10 years. Both of my companies have been very well served and advised during this period. Matters dealt with promptly and efficiently I am happy to recommend them
We have worked with Michelle for almost 10 years during which time she has supported us with the corporate secretarial matters of our clients. As our practice has expanded so too has our work with Michelle. Working with a primarily Japanese client base we require extreme attention to detail and very fast turn-around. Michelle has showed herself to be excellent in both regards.
Legal Insights by Michelle Lamberth
A private limited company is no longer required to appoint a company secretary, unless the company’s articles of association state otherwise.
Informing the registrar about the satisfaction, or part satisfaction of a charge is in the best interests of the charger (company over whom the charge is registered).
The Companies Act 2006 introduced a number of duties to which all company directors must comply. These duties include…
Award winning legal advice
We are solicitors in Camberley, Wokingham and London. In 2019, Herrington Carmichael won ‘Property Law Firm of the Year’ at the Thames Valley Business Magazines Property Awards, ‘Best Medium Sized Business’ at the Surrey Heath Business Awards and we were named IR Global’s ‘Member of the Year’. We are ranked as a Leading Firm 2022 by Legal 500 and Alistair McArthur is ranked in Chambers 2021.