Katrina is a solicitor in the commercial and regulatory team.
Katrina assists on commercial, regulatory and financial services law projects, from the drafting and negotiation of SaaS and IT agreements, to assisting with FCA applications (including change in control and authorisation applications) and CQC and SRA related matters
Katrina has a keen interest in the financial services industry and ESG.
Experience | Key projects
- Assisting with advising a products and parts provider in respect of a space and aeronautics contract worth in the region of £4 million per year
- Assisting with the negotiation of the terms of a supply contract for a specialist regulatory service provider
- Assisting in advising a leading product solutions provider in relation to a services agreement with a national supermarket chain
- Assisting on the termination of supply of goods and distribution agreements and the exercise of retention of title provisions
- Assisting on the drafting and advice for FCA AIFM authorisation application
- Assisting with advice in relation to an appointed representative agreement
- Assisting on the application for CQC registration for a care home provider and manager
- Assisting on advising a provider of legal services on the novation of contracts in compliance with SRA rules.
Award winning legal advice
Herrington Carmichael offers legal advice to UK and International businesses as well as individuals and families. Rated as a ‘Leading Firm 2023’ by the legal directory Legal 500 and listed in The Times ‘Best Law Firms 2023’. Herrington Carmichael has offices in London, Farnborough, Reading, and Ascot.