Grace joined Herrington Carmichael in September 2018 as a Paralegal in the Corporate and Commercial department and has now qualified as a solicitor in the Corporate team.
Grace gained her GDL & LPC at the University of Law and has a Criminology & Forensic Studies degree from the University of Portsmouth.
Areas of Responsibility
- Management of on-line datarooms for share and asset acquisitions and disposals
- Due diligence assistance on corporate transactions
- Company secretarial support for acquisitions, sales and reorganisations of companies
- Drafting and co-ordination of bank security documentation to include ancillary corporate governance requirements
- Incorporating limited companies
- Provision of corporate governance support for a range of companies
- Creation, reconstitution and maintenance of statutory registers
- Management company handovers
- Provision of registered office and SAIL address service
Grace completed a seat in the Employment department and has worked and assisted on a range of work within the team, to include:
- Settlement Agreements
- Contract and Handbooks
- Employee Relations such as disciplinaries and grievances
- Contentious employment matters
- Restrictive Covenants
Interests and Hobbies
Grace likes travelling. She also enjoys live music, football and spending time with her family and friends.
Insights by Grace
On 19 February 2020 the Supreme Court upheld the Employment Tribunal’s decision in the Uber BV v Aslam & Others case.
On 4 January 2021, an employer was ordered to pay £62,381 to a Claimant, for failing to make “reasonable adjustments”.
Employers need to take “reasonable steps” to prevent discrimination in the workplace and this includes regular equality and diversity training.
Award winning legal advice
We are solicitors in Camberley, Wokingham and London. In 2019, Herrington Carmichael won ‘Property Law Firm of the Year’ at the Thames Valley Business Magazines Property Awards, ‘Best Medium Sized Business’ at the Surrey Heath Business Awards and we were named IR Global’s ‘Member of the Year’. We are ranked as a Leading Firm 2022 by Legal 500 and Alistair McArthur is ranked in Chambers 2021.