Areas of responsibility
Danielle is a solicitor in the family department and is based predominantly in Wokingham and is available to meet with clients in the London and Camberley offices.
Danielle joined Herrington Carmichael in 2016 having previously worked at a niche family practice in Berkshire where her focus was advising high net worth clients in their divorce and financial settlement. Danielle now advises a range of clients on a broad spectrum of family issues although her emphasis remains advising on the finances on a marital breakdown. Danielle has a particular interest in cases involving complex business interests and structures and cases with a cross jurisdictional element.
Danielle was recommended in the Legal 500 2017 and 2018.
Danielle’s recent experience is as follows:
- Advising and successfully resisting an application for leave to permanently remove the children form the UK jurisdiction.
- Preparing for and attending private FDR hearings with clients in cases with assets in excess of £7million and assisting with satisfactory negotiations of financial settlements.
- Advising a client in respect of matrimonial finances in circumstances where the other party had hidden significant family wealth in a case worth in excess of £2million.
- Advising a client in respect of emergency injunctive proceedings to prevent the dissipation of significant family assets.
- Advising a number of clients with business assets and interests.
- Advising clients with complex assets worth in excess of £6million held in multiple jurisdictions.
Danielle is a member of Resolution which is an organisation of family lawyers who are dedicated to resolving family matters in a constructive and non-confrontational way. She is also a member of the Resolution committee for Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.
“Mulroe is assisted by a team of ‘conscientious and dedicated younger solicitors who are rising stars’, most notably ‘very hard-working and meticulous’ associate Danielle Bentley, who advises on leading work for high-net-worth individuals and has a strong grasp of complex family finance issues.” – The Legal 500, UK 2018
“A good lawyer with great potential.” – The Legal 500, UK 2017
“I also want to take this opportunity to say that Danielle has been perfect throughout this whole process.” – Matrimonial Client
Interests and Hobbies
Danielle is happiest when she is enjoying the great outdoors and she likes to keep fit by running and going to the gym. Danielle also enjoys travelling, cooking and spending time with family and friends.