Areas of responsibility
Danielle is a solicitor in the family department and is based predominantly in Wokingham and is available to meet with clients in the London and Camberley offices.
Danielle joined Herrington Carmichael in 2016 having previously worked at a niche family practice in Berkshire where her focus was advising high net worth clients in their divorce and financial settlement. Danielle now advises a range of clients on a broad spectrum of family issues although her emphasis remains advising on the finances on a marital breakdown. Danielle has a particular interest in cases involving complex business interests and structures and cases with a cross jurisdictional element.
Danielle was recommended in the Legal 500 2017 as “a good lawyer with great potential.”
Danielle’s recent experience is as follows:
- Advising and successfully resisting an application for leave to permanently remove the children form the UK jurisdiction.
- Preparing for and attending private FDR hearings with clients in cases with assets in excess of £7million and assisting with satisfactory negotiations of financial settlements.
- Advising a client in respect of matrimonial finances in circumstances where the other party had hidden significant family wealth in a case worth in excess of £2million.
- Advising a client in respect of emergency injunctive proceedings to prevent the dissipation of significant family assets.
- Advising a number of clients with business assets and interests.
- Advising clients with complex assets worth in excess of £6million held in multiple jurisdictions.
Danielle is a member of Resolution which is an organisation of family lawyers who are dedicated to resolving family matters in a constructive and non-confrontational way. She is also a member of the Resolution committee for Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.
Interests and Hobbies
Danielle is happiest when she is enjoying the great outdoors and she likes to keep fit by running and going to the gym. Danielle also enjoys travelling, cooking and spending time with family and friends.