Chantelle qualified as an Employment Solicitor in March 2020, after completing her training contract with Herrington Carmichael.
Experience | Recent Projects
- Chantelle graduated from the University of Law, Guildford in 2015 with an Upper Second Class Honours in Law.
- She completed the Legal Practice Course and a Master’s Degree in 2016, attaining a Distinction. Chantelle’s Master’s Degree was focused on Employment Law and, in particular, the implications of imposing Employment Tribunal Fees.
- Chantelle has experience working as a fee earner for a national law firm, dealing with personal injury claims.
- Chantelle volunteered during her studies on pro-bono activities with the University and at her local Citizens Advice Bureau.
Chantelle has worked on a number of high-profile projects: –
- Successfully representing a respondent, corporate entity and attending a five-day final employment tribunal hearing on a racial discrimination matter
- Working closely with senior members of the team on big TUPE projects
- Drafting handbooks and policies for a national house building company and various other corporate clients.
Chantelle also has frequent involvement in HR related work including, but not limited to, internal disciplinary investigations and processes, drafting and reviewing employment contracts for employees and self-employed contractors and has extensive experience on advising on settlement agreements.
Interests and Hobbies
Chantelle enjoys spending time with her friends and family, travelling whenever possible and going out for meal, enjoying the occasional glass of wine.
Chantelle was amazing, super quick and efficient with her replies.
Chantelle was a delight. She was very helpful, patient and quick to respond. Nothing was too much trouble and she made our first purchase a lot easier.