Thomas joined Herrington Carmichael in May 2019 as an employment Paralegal before commencing his employment-focused training contract with the firm in August 2019.
Experience | Recent Projects
Thomas undertakes a wide range of work within the Employment department. In particular, Thomas has vast experience in:-
- Advising and assisting with contentious employment matters
- Advising on employment status
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and consultancy agreements
- Providing support for HR related work
- Thomas graduated from Swansea university in 2017 with an Upper Second Class Honours in Law, before completing his Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in Guildford. Whilst studying, Thomas worked part-time as a paralegal in a law firm specialising in Real Estate.
Interests and Hobbies
Outside of the office, Thomas enjoys keeping fit by going to the gym and getting outdoors. He also enjoys travelling and cooking and is an avid sports fan.
Office – 0118 989 8153