Property Law Services
Award Winning Property Lawyers in 2019
Our property law team were named ‘Property Law Firm of the Year’ at the Thames Valley Property Awards in 2019, after being ‘Highly commened’ in 2018.
Property Law for business
Our practical legal expertise means we are able to provide a full range of commercial property services. Some of our biggest clients include property developers, banks, property investors, commercial tenants and landowners.
Property Law for you
Our property team is one of the largest and most experienced in the region. Our professionals provide a specialist service across a range of practice areas. We are panel solicitors for many UK developers and housing associations.
Key Property Contacts
- All departments
- Agricultural Law
- Banking and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Competition Law
- Consumer Law
- Corporate - MBOs & MBIs
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Law
- Corporate lending
- Data, IT & Technology
- Debt Recovery
- Dispute Resolution
- Disputes - Business
- Disputes - Declarations of trust
- Disputes - Probate and inheritance
- Disputes - Professional negligence
- Disputes - Restrictive Covenants
- Disputes - Shareholders & Partnership
- Disputes - Tenants in Residential Property
- Disputes - Wills, trusts & probate disputes
- Disputes and Small Claims
- Disputes Construction
- Disputes with Co-owners
- Employee - Termination
- Employer - Termination
- Employment - Business protection
- Employment - Collective consultations
- Employment - Contracts, services, consultancy
- Employment - Employee benefits
- Employment - Employee Procedures
- Employment - Equality, discrimination and harassment
- Employment - Family Friendly Rights
- Employment - GDPR and Data Protection
- Employment - Post employment obligations
- Employment - Redundancy & Reorganisation
- Employment - Settlement Agreements
- Employment - Tribunal Claims
- Employment - TUPE
- Employment - Wages, holiday and sick pay
- Employment - Workers rights
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Estate Administration
- Expat Legal Services
- Family Law
- Financial Services
- Help to Buy
- Immigration law
- Intellectual Property
- International Legal Services
- Key Property Contacts
- Land and Property Disputes
- Land, development and construction
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Licensing Law
- Money, Tax and Inheritance
- New Build Conveyancing
- New Businsess
- Private Wealth and Inheritance
- Professional Negligence
- Property Finance
- Property Law
- Recovery & Insolvency
- Regulatory, Compliance & Competition
- Residential Property
- Residential Property - Completions
- Residential Property - Shared Ownership
- Terms and Conditions
As the firm is part of the highly selective IR Global Professional Services Network, we are able to seamlessly collaborate with law firms across multiple jurisdictions.
The members of IR Global awarded us ‘Gold Member’ status in 2019 as a result of our international access and ability to provide a full legal service to our clients.
Latest Property news & insights
In this episode our Property team talk about FRI leases and the difference between the position for both a commercial lease and a residential lease.
The embargo on evicting commercial tenants who have failed to pay their rent has now been extended to 25 March 2022.
The government announce the rent moratorium on landlords taking action against its commercial tenants has been extended until 25 March 2022.
Many buyers and sellers hoping to complete their transactions before the stamp duty rules change at the end of June.
A press release has been issued about Residential Landlords trying to recover possession of properties from their tenants.
Westfield’s successful court judgement to recover rent and service charge from their tenant under a commercial lease in COVID-19.
We are required by the Solicitors Regulation Authority to publish certain pricing information. Please contact us for an accurate fee proposal based on your particular facts and circumstances.
Award winning legal advice
We are solicitors in Camberley, Wokingham and London. In 2019, Herrington Carmichael won ‘Property Law Firm of the Year’ at the Thames Valley Business Magazines Property Awards, ‘Best Medium Sized Business’ at the Surrey Heath Business Awards and we were named IR Global’s ‘Member of the Year’. We are ranked as a Leading Firm 2020 by Legal 500 and Alistair McArthur is ranked in Chambers 2020.