Property Portfolio Management
Whether Property is your core business or whether you own or occupy a portfolio of properties as part of your business, these are important assets which need to be managed effectively.
To help you with this, we have established sector specialisms in dealing with and advising on residential, office, industrial, leisure, healthcare and retail properties and have the expertise to advice both established portfolio owners as well as first time investors in the management of your property portfolio or investment.
We can provide you with a full service across the life of your investment which includes:
- Property acquisition and advising on the best structure for this
- Advising on real estate finance
- Property portfolio management and dealing with leases
- Disposal of property assets
- Property management company set up and services
- Alongside our Property disputes team dealing with dilapidations issues, service charge disputes, rent arrears and distressed or insolvent tenants.
The service we provide is tailored to suit your needs and is often multi-disciplinary as we work with our Corporate and Commercial team to advise and set up the purchase vehicle and other property holding structures. Moreover, our commercial clients with property interests in multiple jurisdictions benefit from our close network of international lawyers through the IR Global Network of which we are a leading representative in the UK.
Enter your email address for legal updates on Property & Construction Law.
Recent Property Case Studies
Acting for a long established Landlord on the Colnbrook Estate, dealing with their industrial and warehouse portfolio to include the negotiation and granting of new lease and leasehold management requirements such as the granting of licences for alterations, assignments and underlettings.
Development and regeneration
Acting for a Local Council and assisting them in the management of their substantial property portfolio including work advising them in relation to development and regeneration work.
Restaurant chain portfolio
Advising a London restaurant chain in respect of their existing properties and assisting them with their planned expansion using a tailored fixed fee approach to provide certainty for them in budgeting for their growth.
Latest news & insights
The government reveal new plan to make developers and companies pay to fix the cladding crisis stemming from the Grenfell tower disaster.
A tenant who wants to assign (transfer) their lease must check its terms to see whether or not this is permitted.
Are you buying or selling a property affected by Japanese knotweed? Or perhaps you have bought a house that since discovered Japanese knotweed?…
There are two routes to extending a lease. In this article we explain the pros and cons of a non statutory and statutory lease extension.
Property Solicitors must be alert to ‘alarm bells’ during property transactions and carry out rigorous due diligence to ensure the client is the true owner.
One of the reasons conveyancing solicitors carry out stringent identification checks and searches is to prevent fraud.
Property Law Team
- All departments
- Agricultural Law
- CoCo - Banking and Finance
- CoCo - New Businsess
- CoCo Competition Law
- CoCo Consumer Law
- CoCo Data Protection - Marketing
- CoCo Data, IT & Technology
- Commercial - Terms and Conditions
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Corporate - Intellectual Property
- Corporate - MBOs & MBIs
- Corporate & Commercial
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Insolvency
- Corporate Law
- Corporate lending
- Debt Recovery
- Dispute Resolution
- Disputes - Business
- Disputes - Declarations of trust
- Disputes - Probate and inheritance
- Disputes - Professional negligence
- Disputes - Restrictive Covenants
- Disputes - Shareholders & Partnership
- Disputes - Tenants in Residential Property
- Disputes - Wills, trusts & probate disputes
- Disputes and Small Claims
- Disputes Construction
- Disputes with Co-owners
- Employee - Termination
- Employer - Termination
- Employment - Business protection
- Employment - Collective consultations
- Employment - Contracts, services, consultancy
- Employment - Employee benefits
- Employment - Employee Procedures
- Employment - Equality, discrimination and harassment
- Employment - Family Friendly Rights
- Employment - GDPR and Data Protection
- Employment - Post employment obligations
- Employment - Redundancy & Reorganisation
- Employment - Settlement Agreements
- Employment - Tribunal Claims
- Employment - TUPE
- Employment - Wages, holiday and sick pay
- Employment - Workers rights
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Estate Administration
- Expat Legal Services
- Family Law
- Financial Services
- Help to Buy
- Immigration law
- International Legal Services
- Key Property Contacts
- Land and Property Disputes
- Land, development and construction
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Licensing Law
- Money, Tax and Inheritance
- New Build Conveyancing
- Private Wealth and Inheritance
- Professional Negligence
- Property Finance
- Property Law
- Recovery & Insolvency
- Regulatory, Compliance & Competition
- Residential Property
- Residential Property - Completions
- Residential Property - Shared Ownership
- Wills, Trusts & Probate
Award winning legal advice
We are solicitors in Camberley, Wokingham and London. In 2019, Herrington Carmichael won ‘Property Law Firm of the Year’ at the Thames Valley Business Magazines Property Awards, ‘Best Medium Sized Business’ at the Surrey Heath Business Awards and we were named IR Global’s ‘Member of the Year’. We are ranked as a Leading Firm 2022 by Legal 500 and Alistair McArthur is ranked in Chambers 2021.