We understand that efficiency is key when you come to sell your plots and so we have a dedicated team who deal solely with and specialise in plot sales.
We have a broad range of experience covering different types and scale of developments across a number of regions, ranging from single houses to larger mixed use developments.
We offer a full range of services for developers selling their plots, including:
- Set-up of the legal framework including drafting of the contract, information sheet and lease/transfer and collating documents to be included in contract packs. We understand that the set-up stage is vital to ensure everything that is required for the full functionality of the development is included. Our aim is to provide as much information as possible from the outset in a comprehensible manner to reduce the number of enquiries raised by buyer’s solicitors and therefore streamlining the conveyancing transaction.
- Advising on suitability of conveyance plans to ensure they are compliant with the Land Registry’s requirements. These requirements are ever-changing and so we can advise you on any amendments that you may need to make to your conveyance plans at the outset to ensure estate plan approval is obtained as soon as possible.
- Dealing with the conveyance process of each plot sale from reservation to completion. We are able to deal with enquiries swiftly given the background knowledge we have from setting up the development site’s legal framework.
- Liaising with your lender (if any) regarding redemption of your charge over the development and thereafter removing the charge from your title
- Liaising with our Company Commercial department regarding the incorporation and subsequent handover of a management company if required.
- Throughout the transactions, we remain conscious of the deadlines that developers often have to achieve and so we strongly believe in taking a proactive approach to monitor the progress of all our plot sales to meet such deadlines.
To avoid any delays in the sale of plots on your development, come and see us at an early stage so we can ensure the legal framework is fully prepared before your first reservation.
Plot Sales Team
- All departments
- Banking and Finance
- Business Disputes
- Commercial Law
- Competition Law
- Construction disputes
- Consumer Law
- Corporate - MBOs & MBIs
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Law
- Corporate lending
- Data, IT & Technology
- Debt Recovery
- Disputes - Declarations of trust
- Disputes - Land and Property
- Disputes - Probate and inheritance
- Disputes - Professional negligence
- Disputes - Restrictive Covenants
- Disputes - Shareholders & Partnership
- Disputes - Tenants in Residential Property
- Disputes - Wills, trusts & probate disputes
- Disputes and Small Claims
- Disputes with Co-owners
- Employee - Termination
- Employer - Termination
- Employment - Business protection
- Employment - Collective consultations
- Employment - Contracts, services, consultancy
- Employment - Employee benefits
- Employment - Employee Procedures
- Employment - Equality, discrimination and harassment
- Employment - Family Friendly Rights
- Employment - GDPR and Data Protection
- Employment - Post employment obligations
- Employment - Redundancy & Reorganisation
- Employment - Settlement Agreements
- Employment - Tribunal Claims
- Employment - TUPE
- Employment - Wages, holiday and sick pay
- Employment - Workers rights
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Estate Administration
- Expat Legal Services
- Family Law
- Financial Services
- Immigration law
- Intellectual Property
- International Legal Services
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Licensing Law
- Money, Tax and Inheritance
- New Businsess
- Property Law
- Recovery & Insolvency
- Regulatory, Compliance & Competition
- Residential Property - Completions
- Residential Property - Conveyancing
- Residential Property - Shared Ownership
- Residential Property – Help to Buy
- Residential Property – New Build
- Wills, Trusts and Probate
Latest news & insights
Since 2008, it has been a legal requirement that whenever a property is built, sold or rented, an Energy Performance Certificate (“EPC”) is required.
Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) is a charge on additional floor space that Local Planning Authorities charge and which is designed to help fund local…
Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVA’s) are being used by commercial tenants more…
The Property Law / Real Estate department is the largest in the local area, with staff based in Camberley and Wokingham dealing with matters including property development and plot sales for regional and local house builders. Services for landowners include selling land for development. Landlord and tenant services are provided for all parties from negotiating new leases to lease renewals, and advising on rent reviews. All aspects of residential property and conveyancing are handled including Help to Buy, shared ownership and HomeBuy.