Our Construction Disputes team is dedicated to helping you when disputes arise.
Investing in any construction project is a huge commitment. Unfortunately it is very common that disputes arise within this sector. Work might not have been carried out properly, or has taken longer than expected.
What you need is proper advice from the start of a dispute. We can provide you with an early assessment of your contract and your dispute to advise you on the merits of your claim. We will also provide you with comprehensive advice if you are on the receiving end of a construction claim.
We provide a full range of construction services both to those within the construction industry and to those using construction companies in the commercial sector.
Our services include disputes concerning:
- late or defective construction work;
- terminations of construction contracts.
Often construction disputes can be resolved or avoided entirely, and we will work with you to explore and engage in correspondence, negotiation and other formal means of resolution. This might be through arbitration, mediation, court action or adjudication.
You can rely on us to deliver results in a cost-effective, innovative and dynamic manner. Our clients describe us as hugely savvy with bags of experience in this area.
Construction Disputes Team
- All departments
- Banking and Finance
- Business Disputes
- Commercial Law
- Competition Law
- Construction disputes
- Consumer Law
- Corporate - MBOs & MBIs
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Law
- Corporate lending
- Data, IT & Technology
- Debt Recovery
- Disputes - Declarations of trust
- Disputes - Land and Property
- Disputes - Probate and inheritance
- Disputes - Professional negligence
- Disputes - Restrictive Covenants
- Disputes - Shareholders & Partnership
- Disputes - Tenants in Residential Property
- Disputes - Wills, trusts & probate disputes
- Disputes and Small Claims
- Disputes with Co-owners
- Employee - Termination
- Employer - Termination
- Employment - Business protection
- Employment - Collective consultations
- Employment - Contracts, services, consultancy
- Employment - Employee benefits
- Employment - Employee Procedures
- Employment - Equality, discrimination and harassment
- Employment - Family Friendly Rights
- Employment - GDPR and Data Protection
- Employment - Post employment obligations
- Employment - Redundancy & Reorganisation
- Employment - Settlement Agreements
- Employment - Tribunal Claims
- Employment - TUPE
- Employment - Wages, holiday and sick pay
- Employment - Workers rights
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Estate Administration
- Expat Legal Services
- Family Law
- Financial Services
- Immigration law
- Intellectual Property
- International Legal Services
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Licensing Law
- Money, Tax and Inheritance
- New Businsess
- Property Law
- Recovery & Insolvency
- Regulatory, Compliance & Competition
- Residential Property - Completions
- Residential Property - Conveyancing
- Residential Property - Shared Ownership
- Residential Property – Help to Buy
- Residential Property – New Build
- Wills, Trusts and Probate
Latest news & insights
Generally the question of what to do about restrictive covenants requires a certain amount of tactical consideration.
A blockchain is a type of database, not unlike a balance sheet, which lists transactional data between users in chronological order.
Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVA’s) are being used by commercial tenants more…
The Property Law / Real Estate department is the largest in the local area, with staff based in Camberley and Wokingham dealing with matters including property development and plot sales for regional and local house builders. Services for landowners include selling land for development. Landlord and tenant services are provided for all parties from negotiating new leases to lease renewals, and advising on rent reviews. All aspects of residential property and conveyancing are handled including Help to Buy, shared ownership and HomeBuy.