- This event has passed.
Virtual Immigration Insight: Thursday 16th July
16th July @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
With the Brexit transition period coming to an end in six months’ time and publication of the new immigration guidance that will apply following the expiry of the transition period, we are pleased to confirm that Herrington Carmichael will be hosting a Virtual Immigration Insight on Thursday, 2nd July 2020 at 12:30pm – 1:30pm via Zoom.
The session will consider and cover: –
– Planning for recruitment in the post-Brexit environment;
– Details of the new UK immigration system due to come into force in January 2021;
– The issues and changes that employers will need to be aware of when recruiting individuals from outside the UK in 2021;
– Whether employers should consider sponsorship under the new immigration rules; and
– Right to work checks and other immigration compliance issues.
This is intended to be a discussion-based forum and such we will be welcoming questions and input from our attendees.If you are interested in attending, you can secure a place via the link below:-
This will be an interactive session and we will be welcoming input, comment and question from attendees as we go through each of these topic areas. In order to keep the discussions to a good size the virtual room will be limited to 20 people.
If you are unable to attend the Virtual Insight but would like to discuss the upcoming Immigration changes and how we can help you, please get in touch with Bermeet Chhokar, Immigration Solicitor, on 01276 854 915