- This event has passed.
The Importance of a Positive Workplace Culture
16th November 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Understandably, your company culture may feel very different than it used to. The dynamics aren’t the same as they were before the pandemic, and you may have noticed a recent shift in your employees’ expectations as they want access to a flexible working culture. Reality HR join Herrington Carmichael to offer guidance on how to establish a positive workplace culture and the legal risks involved if that culture becomes toxic.
For lots of organisations, culture may have slipped off the radar but now it needs addressing before it’s too late. Please join Heidi Wadsworth, HR & Training Consultant from Reality HR and Alex Harper, Employment Solicitor from Herrington Carmichael, who will be providing an overview of “company culture”. This session will be held virtually on Tuesday 16th November 2021 at midday and will address:
- Top tips on defining your culture
- Amending any aspects that aren’t on track
- Recruiting for a cultural fit/ cultural add
- The legal risks involved if a toxic culture is left unresolved including: Sickness absence , Grievances , Resignations , Discrimination and Bullying & Harassment
- Insight from recent cases where poor culture ended in an employment tribunal claim
- Practical advice to avoid the same pitfalls
At the end of the session, we will be welcoming questions from our attendees.