- This event has passed.
Employment Law Training – How to Avoid the Problems of Recruitment & Probation
9th September @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Employment Law Training for Managers – everything you need to know
Darren Smith, a Partner in our Employment team, will be hosting a series of online training sessions looking at essential employment law for managers. Each session will be £79.95+VAT.
How to Avoid the Problems of Recruitment & Probation
Thursday 9 September @ 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Why is it so important to get recruitment right?
- What is the best process to get someone onboard?
- What do you need to be careful about when selecting and conducting interviews?
- What information can you ask about and what checks can you do on candidates?
- How can you use the probationary period effectively and what legal rights do you have on reviewing probation?
- How can you ensure equal opportunities for all and make sure diversity and inclusion policies are complied with?
This course is suitable for any managers or those of you who are working in HR.
If you would like to get more information on these training sessions, and how we can help you, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0118 977 4045 or email@example.com.