- This event has passed.
Insight Webinar – Key Employment Law Updates
25th May @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Join Alistair McArthur and Darren Smith from the Employment team at Herrington Carmichael for our annual insight into the most important updates and changes in employment law and the world of HR.
It has been a busy year for employers with various legal and practical changes following the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic, as well as the usual legislative changes and influential Employment Tribunal cases. We will be covering all of this, and more, to keep you updated on the key changes you need to know about.
This session will be held on 25 May 2022 at 12pm by zoom and will specifically cover:
1. Ongoing Covid-19 implications including:
- Vaccinations and practical considerations
2. Flexible working including:
- Flexible working requests
- Agile working
3. Cost of living increase considerations including:
- Increasing prices
- National insurance increases
4. IR35 updates including:
- Practical impacts
- An overview of recent changes
5. Upcoming and recent legislative changes.
6. Recent key employment law cases.
This is intended to be an interactive session and we will be welcoming questions from our attendees to discuss at the end of the session.
If you would like to join us for this free update, you can register for your place online or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.