- This event has passed.
7th February @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
In light of the UK’s impending departure from Europe, new immigration rules will be introduced throughout the transition period to cater for European Nationals after 2020.
This seminar will look at some of the new immigration proposals after Brexit and changes within the existing system.
Our Solicitors, Imelda Reddington and Bermeet Chhokar, will be discussing the following topics:
- The new EU Settlement Scheme Public Pilot – which opens in January 2019
- New online right to work checks – January 2019
- Proposed new seasonal worker scheme
- Charges in fees for immigration categories
- General immigration rule changes
- Plus any news on Brexit