Herrington Carmichael Cycling Club (HCCC)
21st May @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
Herrington Carmichael invites you to take part in a 3 hour cycle challenge through the beautiful Surrey Hills. This cycle is the first in a series of 3 cycles that we are hosting this year, each of which will tackle a different county.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to set themselves a new challenge for 2021. Whether you’re a practiced cyclist or a novice, the cycle will be manageable for all capabilities.
We will be providing:
• Breakfast and refreshments
• 2 cycling hosts from our team for you to follow
• A printed map of the cycle route
• 08:30 am – meet for breakfast
• 09.00 am – the cycle will commence
• 10.30 am – halfway stop for refreshments
• 12.00 pm – the cycle will finish and we will provide refreshments
Use the register now button to sign up for the first cycle.