Employment Law Training – Problems with Social Media & actions outside of the workplace
3rd November @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Employment Law Training for Managers – everything you need to know
Darren Smith, a Partner in our Employment team, will be hosting a series of online training sessions looking at essential employment law for managers. Each session will be £79.95+ VAT.
Everyday problems with Social Media and actions outside of the workplace
Wednesday 3rd November @ 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Can I discipline an employee because of their social media posts?
- When will disciplinary action be seen as fair and when will it not?
- Is it OK to dismiss someone due to their social media?
- Can I hold employees accountable for things they do outside of working hours/the workplace?
- When is the employer still responsible for employees when outside the workplace?
This course is suitable for any managers or those of you who are working in HR.
If you would like to get more information on these training sessions, and how we can help you, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0118 977 4045 or firstname.lastname@example.org.