Employment Law Training – Problems with Social Media & actions outside of the workplace
5th November @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Employment Law Training for Managers – everything you need to know
Darren Smith, a Partner in our Employment team, will be hosting a series of online training sessions looking at essential employment law for managers. Each session will be £75+ VAT, with the option of joining one session alone or receiving a discounted price for signing up to more than one session in the series.
Click here to sign up!
Session 5 – Everyday problems with Social Media and actions outside of the workplace : Thursday 5th November @ 11am
- Can I discipline an employee because of their social media posts?
- When will disciplinary action be seen as fair and when will it not?
- Is it OK to dismiss someone due to their social media?
- Can I hold employees accountable for things they do outside of working hours/the workplace?
- When is the employer still responsible for employees when outside the workplace?
This course is suitable for any managers or those of you who are working in HR. Please note that furloughed employees are also allowed to attend these sessions.