Employment Law Training – How to Performance Manage : Wednesday 21st October
21st October @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Employment Law Training for Managers – everything you need to know
Darren Smith, a Partner in our Employment team, will be hosting a series of online training sessions looking at essential employment law for managers. Each session will be £75+ VAT, with the option of joining one session alone or receiving a discounted price for signing up to more than one session in the series.
Click here to sign up!
Session 4 – How to Performance Manage : Wednesday 21st October @ 1:30pm
- What can I do informally to deal with underperforming employees?
- How do I run a formal performance management process?
- How do I know if performance is the real reason behind the problem?
- Can I terminate someone for poor performance?
- Do I have other options to deal with concerns?
- What are the common problems with performance management?
This course is suitable for any managers or those of you who are working in HR. Please note that furloughed employees are also allowed to attend these sessions.