Employment Law Training – Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
23rd September @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Employment Law Training for Managers – everything you need to know
Darren Smith, a Partner in our Employment team, will be hosting a series of online training sessions looking at essential employment law for managers. Each session will be £75+ VAT, with the option of joining one session alone or receiving a discounted price for signing up to more than one session in the series.
Click here to sign up!
Session 2 – Equality, Diversity & Inclusion : Wednesday 23rd September @ 1:30pm
- What is it?
- What groups are protected?
- Who within the groups are protected?
- What are the different types of discrimination?
- What is unconscious bias and how do we tackle it?
- What should I be doing as a manager?
- What are the key risk areas?
- What are the consequences of getting it wrong?
This course is suitable for any managers or those of you who are working in HR. Please note that furloughed employees are also allowed to attend these sessions.