Employment Law Training – Disciplinaries and Grievances
18th November @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Employment Law Training for Managers – everything you need to know
Darren Smith, a Partner in our Employment team, will be hosting a series of online training sessions looking at essential employment law for managers. Each session will be £79.95+ VAT.
Disciplinaries and Grievances
Thursday 18th November @ 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- How do I know when something is a disciplinary matter?
- Can I suspend employees?
- What is the disciplinary process and what are the most common mistakes?
- How do I know if I can dismiss someone at the end?
- What is a grievance? Will it be obvious?
- How do I run a grievance process and where do most employers get it wrong?
- What are the ACAS rules?
This course is suitable for any managers or those of you who are working in HR.
If you would like to get more information on these training sessions, and how we can help you, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0118 977 4045 or email@example.com.