Employment Law Training – Disciplinaries and Grievances : Thursday 12th November
12th November @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Employment Law Training for Managers – everything you need to know
Darren Smith, a Partner in our Employment team, will be hosting a series of online training sessions looking at essential employment law for managers. Each session will be £75+ VAT, with the option of joining one session alone or receiving a discounted price for signing up to more than one session in the series.
Click here to sign up!
Session 6 – Disciplinaries and Grievances : Thursday 12th November @ 1:30
- How do I know when something is a disciplinary matter?
- Can I suspend employees?
- What is the disciplinary process and what are the most common mistakes?
- How do I know if I can dismiss someone at the end?
- What is a grievance? Will it be obvious?
- How do I run a grievance process and where do most employers get it wrong?
- What are the ACAS rules?
This course is suitable for any managers or those of you who are working in HR. Please note that furloughed employees are also allowed to attend these sessions.