Property Law Services
Award Winning Property Lawyers in 2019
Our property law team were named ‘Property Law Firm of the Year’ at the Thames Valley Property Awards in 2019, after being ‘Highly commened’ in 2018.
Property Law for business
Our practical legal expertise means we are able to provide a full range of commercial property services. Some of our biggest clients include property developers, banks, property investors, commercial tenants and landowners.
Property Law for you
Our property team is one of the largest and most experienced in the region. Our professionals provide a specialist service across a range of practice areas. We are panel solicitors for many UK developers and housing associations.
Key Property Contacts
- All departments
- Agricultural Law
- Banking and Finance
- Business Disputes
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Competition Law
- Construction disputes
- Consumer Law
- Corporate - MBOs & MBIs
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Law
- Corporate lending
- Data, IT & Technology
- Debt Recovery
- Disputes - Declarations of trust
- Disputes - Probate and inheritance
- Disputes - Professional negligence
- Disputes - Restrictive Covenants
- Disputes - Shareholders & Partnership
- Disputes - Tenants in Residential Property
- Disputes - Wills, trusts & probate disputes
- Disputes and Small Claims
- Disputes with Co-owners
- Employee - Termination
- Employer - Termination
- Employment - Business protection
- Employment - Collective consultations
- Employment - Contracts, services, consultancy
- Employment - Employee benefits
- Employment - Employee Procedures
- Employment - Equality, discrimination and harassment
- Employment - Family Friendly Rights
- Employment - GDPR and Data Protection
- Employment - Post employment obligations
- Employment - Redundancy & Reorganisation
- Employment - Settlement Agreements
- Employment - Tribunal Claims
- Employment - TUPE
- Employment - Wages, holiday and sick pay
- Employment - Workers rights
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Estate Administration
- Expat Legal Services
- Family Law
- Financial Services
- Help to Buy
- Immigration law
- Intellectual Property
- International Legal Services
- Key Property Contacts
- Land and Property Disputes
- Land, development and construction
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Licensing Law
- Money, Tax and Inheritance
- New Build Conveyancing
- New Businsess
- Private Wealth and Inheritance
- Property Finance
- Property Law
- Recovery & Insolvency
- Regulatory, Compliance & Competition
- Residential Property
- Residential Property - Completions
- Residential Property - Shared Ownership
As the firm is part of the highly selective IR Global Professional Services Network, we are able to seamlessly collaborate with law firms across multiple jurisdictions.
The members of IR Global awarded us ‘Gold Member’ status in 2019 as a result of our international access and ability to provide a full legal service to our clients.
Latest Property news & insights
Senior Solicitor Steph Richards highlights the importance of Inter-Creditor Deeds in secured lending transactions, with a focus on development finance.
It will come as no surprise to Residential Landlords that regulations relating to the removal of tenants have been extended again.
We have seen tenants offering not to exercise their break option in a lease in return for a further rent-free or reduced rent period…
2021 promises to be an interesting year, at the very least, for the property market as a number of major deadlines loom.
When assessing a planning application for development, authorities must consider whether any protected species are likely to be affected.
The ban on enforcing Possession Orders has been extended to 21 February 2021 with every expectation that it will be further extended.
We are required by the Solicitors Regulation Authority to publish certain pricing information. Please contact us for an accurate fee proposal based on your particular facts and circumstances.
Award winning legal advice
We are solicitors in Camberley, Wokingham and London. In 2019, Herrington Carmichael won ‘Property Law Firm of the Year’ at the Thames Valley Business Magazines Property Awards, ‘Best Medium Sized Business’ at the Surrey Heath Business Awards and we were named IR Global’s ‘Member of the Year’. We are ranked as a Leading Firm 2020 by Legal 500 and Alistair McArthur is ranked in Chambers 2020.