- This event has passed.
Employment Law Training – How to Avoid the Problems of Recruitment & Probation
10th September @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Employment Law Training for Managers – everything you need to know
Darren Smith, a Partner in our Employment team, will be hosting a series of online training sessions looking at essential employment law for managers. Each session will be £75 + VAT, with the option of joining one session alone or receiving a discounted price for signing up to more than one session in the series.
Click here to sign up!
Session 1 – How to Avoid the Problems of Recruitment & Probation: Thursday 10th September @ 11am
- Why is it so important to get recruitment right?
- What is the best process to get someone onboard?
- What do you need to be careful about when selecting and conducting interviews?
- What information can you ask about and what checks can you do on candidates?
- How can you use the probationary period effectively and what legal rights do you have on reviewing probation?
- How can you ensure equal opportunities for all and make sure diversity and inclusion policies are complied with?
This course is suitable for any managers or those of you who are working in HR. Please note that furloughed employees are also allowed to attend these sessions.