FREE Inheritance Tax & Will Planning Clinic
24th June @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Book your 20 minute phone call with a member of our Private Wealth & Inheritance Team.
15 June between 10am-11am or 5pm to 9pm
24 June between 10am-11am or 5pm to 9pm
For any single person with an estate in excess of £325,000 or a couple with more than £650,000, inheritance tax remains an issue that will affect you and your family. With property prices in the south as high as they are, it means that many of our clients do exceed these levels. IHT can often be a daunting subject – for many years Herrington Carmichael has offered inheritance tax (IHT) planning advice. We are recognised specialists in Inheritance Tax Planning and often write articles and guidance with tips on how you can avoid paying too much.
What can we help you with?
- Reviewing your policies and options – Life Policies / Pensions / Death in Service Benefits
- Making allowances available to make gifts before Inheritance Tax is payable
- Charitable Gifts for a reduced rate of Inheritance Tax
- Understanding your allowances for inheritance tax and the different levels of Nil Rate Band
- Communication with Family, Executors & Beneficiaries
- Making a Will
- Setting up Trusts