Our Debt Recovery specialists have in-depth knowledge across a range of sectors.
Our team of legal experts use innovative ways to recover debts with support from market-leading case management. They can provide reporting information designed to your needs, ensuring a transparent, efficient debt recovery process. Across both transactional work and more complex litigation, clients recommend us for our approachability, range of options, service excellence and significant cost reductions.
To find out more about Debt Recovery, please contact our Debt Recovery Team today using our Contact Us form.
Free Credit Check
Available to all our clients to assist in enhancing cash flow and maximising recoveries, let our professional and experienced debt recovery specialists help you to use the right strategy for your business to improve credit control techniques, your approach to chasing debt and ensuring that your employees understand the importance of cash collection.
Can The Debtor Pay ?
Assessing whether the debtor is a “won’t pay” or a “can’t pay” customer is essential to the success of legal proceedings.
We have access to a number of specialists who can provide “pre-sue” assessments or debtor profiling” reports to guide you on the commercial risks of a particular defendant.
Getting judgment is the first stage of the process. We understand that getting paid is the objective. We provide unrivalled expertise and an efficient approach to recovering your debt.
We are required by the Solicitors Regulation Authority to publish certain pricing information. Please contact us for an accurate fee proposal based on your particular facts and circumstances.
Debt Recovery: all you need to know
Have you ever felt that your demands for payment are not being taken seriously? Give your credit control a bit more bite!
Specific Types of Debt Recovery
Debt recovery generally falls into two types of categories, find out more here…
Debt Recovery Team
- All departments
- Agricultural Law
- Banking and Finance
- Business Disputes
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Competition Law
- Construction disputes
- Consumer Law
- Corporate - MBOs & MBIs
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Law
- Corporate lending
- Data, IT & Technology
- Debt Recovery
- Disputes - Declarations of trust
- Disputes - Probate and inheritance
- Disputes - Professional negligence
- Disputes - Restrictive Covenants
- Disputes - Shareholders & Partnership
- Disputes - Tenants in Residential Property
- Disputes - Wills, trusts & probate disputes
- Disputes and Small Claims
- Disputes with Co-owners
- Employee - Termination
- Employer - Termination
- Employment - Business protection
- Employment - Collective consultations
- Employment - Contracts, services, consultancy
- Employment - Employee benefits
- Employment - Employee Procedures
- Employment - Equality, discrimination and harassment
- Employment - Family Friendly Rights
- Employment - GDPR and Data Protection
- Employment - Post employment obligations
- Employment - Redundancy & Reorganisation
- Employment - Settlement Agreements
- Employment - Tribunal Claims
- Employment - TUPE
- Employment - Wages, holiday and sick pay
- Employment - Workers rights
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Estate Administration
- Expat Legal Services
- Family Law
- Financial Services
- Help to Buy
- Immigration law
- Intellectual Property
- International Legal Services
- Key Property Contacts
- Land and Property Disputes
- Land, development and construction
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Licensing Law
- Money, Tax and Inheritance
- New Build Conveyancing
- New Businsess
- Private Wealth and Inheritance
- Property Finance
- Property Law
- Recovery & Insolvency
- Regulatory, Compliance & Competition
- Residential Property
- Residential Property - Completions
- Residential Property - Shared Ownership
Latest news | insights
It will come as no surprise to Residential Landlords that regulations relating to the removal of tenants have been extended again.
During COVID-19, the Government has put legislation in place to protect people from being affected by the consequences of their debts.
Fortunately, many businesses will now be able to successfully recover under their business interruption policies for losses caused by Covid.
Award winning legal advice
We are solicitors in Camberley, Wokingham and London. In 2019, Herrington Carmichael won ‘Property Law Firm of the Year’ at the Thames Valley Business Magazines Property Awards, ‘Best Medium Sized Business’ at the Surrey Heath Business Awards and we were named IR Global’s ‘Member of the Year’. We are ranked as a Leading Firm 2020 by Legal 500 and Alistair McArthur is ranked in Chambers 2020.