Plot Sales Supervisor
We are a well established forward thinking law firm with 2 offices and approximately 110 staff.
Our busy Real Estate Department has experienced substantial growth in the last few years due to our excellent reputation particularly in residential development. We are currently recruiting a Plot Sales Supervisor to work in our Camberley office.
This busy role requires excellent organisational and interpersonal skills as well as attention to detail.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for acting for developers in respect of the sale of approximately 200 new homes per year. This involves:
- Setting up all legal documents and sales packs
- Issuing these within agreed timescales upon the reservation of each new home
- Dealing with all enquiries
- Ensuring exchange of contracts occurs within deadlines set by client
- Completing each sale
- Liaising with client and purchaser’s solicitor throughout transaction
Salary according to experience plus a generous bonus scheme, contributory pension and free parking.
Please contact Sara Sanderson, HR Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please click the button below to send a covering letter and CV to Sara Sanderson, HR Assistant