Float Legal Secretary
We are looking to recruit a Float Legal Secretary to work across our two offices. Although you will be based in Wokingham you will be required to travel to our Camberley office to cover as necessary.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary or an LPC student who is looking to work across a range of departments. The successful candidate will have experience of working within a legal environment.
Provide a full legal secretarial service to a variety of departments including:
- typing letters and producing legal documents
- answering telephone calls, letters, faxes and e-mails
- organising diaries and making appointments
- preparing court forms and statements
- dealing with enquiries from clients
- filing and other general admin work
- covering reception
- providing holiday cover for the Office Assistant
- excellent secretarial skills
- knowledge of law and legal procedures
- computer literacy
- a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- discretion, for dealing with confidential information
- a good standard of spelling and grammar
- the ability to work to deadlines
- the ability to work well as part of a team and also on your own
- a polite, helpful manner
- a proactive approach
- experience of working with Big Hand digital dictation desirable although not essential
Salary dependent upon experience. For further details or to submit a CV email Sara.Sanderson@herrington-carmichael.com.