Employment Solicitor 4+ Year PQE
Our Legal 500 Employment Department are seeking an additional solicitor to join their busy, successful department. Working closely with the Head of Department, the job-holder will make a significant contribution to the development of the Employment team, as well as advising a predominantly corporate client base on a wide range of employment issues, both contentious and non-contentious.
- Playing a leading role in departmental and firm-wide business development and marketing initiatives
- Responsible for creation and development of client relationships
- Working both as part of team as well as taking the lead on specific projects and activities
- Drafting contracts, agreements, policies and procedures
- Providing corporate support and advising on all employment-related issues connected with mergers, acquisitions, contracting out and the effect of TUPE
- Advising on the full realm of employment related disputes and problems affecting both employers and employees.
- Preparation of Tribunal cases and providing representation at the hearing, where appropriate.
The successful candidate will have:
- Solid experience working in an established and recognised Employment Department
- A client following or at least a proven track record of developing new client relationships
- Excellent client care skills
- Commercial acumen
Competitive salaries and generous bonus schemes, pension contributions and holiday entitlements are on offer.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to Anne Walsh at email@example.com.