Employment Solicitor 2-4 Yrs PQE
Herrington Carmichael LLP is an award winning, full service law firm which is growing fast. We advise UK and international businesses and individuals, and pride ourselves on providing long term support to our clients.
Our Legal 500 Employment team are seeking an additional solicitor to join their busy, successful group. Working closely with the senior members of the team, the job-holder will make a significant contribution to the development of the Employment team, advising a predominantly corporate client base on a wide range of employment issues, both contentious and non-contentious.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Playing a leading role in team and firm-wide business development and marketing initiatives
- Responsible for creation and development of client relationships
- Working both as part of team as well as taking the lead on specific projects and activities
- Drafting contracts, agreements, policies and procedures
- Providing corporate support and advising on all employment-related issues connected with mergers, acquisitions, contracting out and the effect of TUPE
- Advising on the full realm of employment related disputes and problems affecting both employers and employees.
- Preparation of Tribunal cases and providing representation at the hearing, where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid experience working in an established and recognised Employment team
- Excellent client care skills
- Commercial acumen
Based in our Camberley office, this is an excellent chance for a high calibre individual to join an expanding and successful firm and work in a flexible, supportive and encouraging environment.Competitive salaries and generous bonus schemes, pension contributions and holiday entitlements are on offer. To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to:- Lisa Rome, HR Manager at email@example.com.